Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Teaser Tuesdays

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


She gasped suddenly, pointing an accusing finger at me. “You like him!” she announced at the top of her voice. I hushed her, my heart pounding madly in my chest. “I do not like him. I hate him. He’s just…hard to resist sometimes.” “Sometimes?” she balked. “So this has happened before?” Dammit. “Like, one time before,” I admitted guilty. “But it’s not like it means anything,” I rushed on, ignoring the tug in my gut that told me I’d just lied. To her. To myself. To the universe. Shit, I can’t let my revenge cost me my heart. I have to lock this down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Book Blast] Greystone [GIVEAWAY]

  This post is part of a virtual book tour organized by Goddess Fish Promotions . B L Ryan will be awarding a $10 Amazon/BN gift card to a...