Monday, July 25, 2022

[Book Review] In Death We Part by Maggie Bonnet

 In Death We Part

My routine was simple - classes, work, repeat - then an unearthed family secret changed everything. Four mysterious men shattered my life and stomped on the pieces until I had nothing left. They were strangers to me, but I was no stranger to them. They had been watching me… waiting until the time was right to strike. The peculiar, dangerous magic that surrounded them has always been there in the shadows, just out of sight to normal people. I needed to get away from these depraved, alluring monsters. Go somewhere they could never find me.

​​​​​​​They said they would chase me, hunt me down because I belong to them. I may not have been the woman I spent years preparing to be, but I wasn’t their pawn or their property. I didn’t ask for danger to follow me like a shadow over my head, pushing me deeper into a world I am not prepared for. They promised they’d catch me, but they never expected that I was better at disappearing than they thought possible.
 




This book was phenomenal! The FMC is sassy, strong and a badass. She is also curvy to boot. I love a sassy and curvy main character. The guys all have completely different personalities, but it all works really well. The characters chemistry together is amazing and I enjoyed all of the spice! There's a bit of humor mixed in with some craziness and a pretty fantastic storyline. I am really excited for the next in the series! That is an epic cliffhanger though, so beware!

Overall, I would recommend this to anyone that loves RHs, strong female characters, fantasy and spice. It pretty much has it all, and you can't really go wrong with this book!


I was given an ARC copy of this book by the author. I was not obligated to review, and my views are my own.




Maggie Bonnet is a Sagittarius who enjoys writing and reading romance. She also enjoys food, fun, and memes. Her debut PNR/RH book, The Siren’s Seduction, comes out December 1st.





No comments:

Post a Comment

[Book Blast] Greystone [GIVEAWAY]

  This post is part of a virtual book tour organized by Goddess Fish Promotions . B L Ryan will be awarding a $10 Amazon/BN gift card to a...