Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Weekly Blogging Challenge

 

Something I wish someone would invent


I wish someone would invent a teleportation device. I live overseas in Germnay, and I wish I could just teleport to my family and visit whenever I wanted. As it stands, it takes a 9 hour flight to get there and it's just too much work with a toddler. I made the journey by myself in July and I probably will not be doing that anytime soon again. 

When I was a kid I wished someone invented a device that allowed you to go into the TV. I still wish someone would. 😅

What do you wish someone would invent?

3 comments:

  1. I love your idea of a teleport machine a la Star Trek! My kids are spread out and I would love to be able to pop up for special events or just to hang out. My post is here if you want to stop by: http://jhthomas.blogspot.com/2021/09/wednesday-weekly-blogging-challenge_0212196404.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea. I hate airports! I also took my inspiration from Star Trek when writing my post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love a teleporter. I hate flying.

    ReplyDelete

[Book Blast] Greystone [GIVEAWAY]

  This post is part of a virtual book tour organized by Goddess Fish Promotions . B L Ryan will be awarding a $10 Amazon/BN gift card to a...